Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 27th Feb

I've ordered battlefield Bad Company 2 from The Software Boutique yesterday for RM129. Well, I'm not too sure on how the whole process is, so maybe I'll post it up here!

Kind of excited too as, truthfully, it's very rare of me to buy original games and I think that Bad Company 2 is an awesome game to support. It's also a step for me to show how much IW.net for Modern Warfare 2 really is terrible and degrading.

Call me a Modern Warfare 2 traitor all you want, but Infinity Ward got a kick from my gaming list quite a while ago with all the insanity they've commited. Well, come back for more updates on this!





Update:- 2nd March
I've already got the game and playing it. Seriously, it was so much fun, at least it does feel like you're shooting something in comparison to Modern Warfare 2, where you're not even sure if you actually hit or miss. Anyway, with the destructible environments, anything can happen which makes it more suspenseful and makes you feel like you're actively participating even for the single-player. Well, the reviews would come soon but here's two pictures of what I bought.


The un-opened box.
The case was basic with nothing special.



The Opened Box.
There wasn't much in the case itself, some manuals,
some redeem codes and the DVD itself. Can't complain as they're selling it for RM129 here which much less compared to the exchange rate in the United States.







The Freebies
You get: A poster, a T-Shirt and the DVD.









Well, order yours now from TSB!

Update:- 12th May
Made a review on the game. Read it: Here

No comments: