Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Ads in Blogs - 5th June

If you've realized, there are 3 ads on the sidebar which is not from Google Ads. They are in fact tests of blog ads and implementing them. I've implemented picture Ads and animated picture ads. I'm now left with quad ads in one slot and also flash file ads, but maybe not flash file ads as the ads do not require any special clicking game or that sort. So, ya probably only quad ads in one slot left.

For Blogspot only, (I haven't tried with Wordpress) it is through the Customize -> Layout -> Page Elements -> Add a gadget -> HTML/Javascript which then fill in the text area box with the image linking script. It's that simple.

Now, visitors can click those ads if they want and go to the appropriate site. In the demonstration's case, it links to On9Ads.

Update: Done a Quad Ads on Sidebar!

6 comments:

HP said...

oh, great that you've done (:

Ultima said...

Thanks. If you need help with your layout, maybe I can help you find. And if you want generate money from your blog, later I tell you...

HP said...

ohh, like google ads, nuffnang ? need house address ? i dont used to give x.x

Ultima said...

Yeah, its like nuffnang, but nuffnang only for blogs?

Well, if you don't give, can't register you. Erm...maybe you make a fake one la..I give exception for you only...

HP said...

oh . lol, then the money cant be deliver if I earn although I wont earn x.x .

Ultima said...

Haha...that one..not to worry...as long if you have bank account I can bank-in to you...But, don't want to reveal too much at the moment as the system is not up yet.