Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Traffic Jams - 25th June

I know that many people don't like traffic jams, as they cause legs and feet to hurt, tensions to rise and also pressure to increase due to heat and the feeling of stuck somewhere with no where to go and can't do nothing about it. But, hey, another point of view is that: traffic jams are in fact a unity of the mind! The thing which causes traffic jams is when a lot of people decide to go to a destination using the same route at the same time. So, this is in fact the unity of thinking power and the like-minded thought. If, we could harness this surge of thoughts, wonder what mysteries of the world can we unravel? Imagine if these thoughts are the computing power, I'm sure all complicated theories and calculations can be solved easily.

Anyways, for the past 3 days, I was having an Introduction to ANSYS course, which is why there was no blog update. Overall, the course was fine, its only that it did not explain clearly what should be and why should anything be done in the course material. It was free anyways, so, I don't really mind. Looks like I'll have to explore the software myself.

No comments: