Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Parting - 5th June

Partings are never usually a joyous moment, well at least not to me. Today, my niece and her friend which I've often chat with is leaving for UK for studies. It's been almost half a year already I guess of knowing her. And, I envy them...they get to go out and see the world, while I'm still stuck here in Malaysia. While they're at UK, they planned to go Paris and Italy which is the places I wanted to go too after watching the Da Vinci code. I want to go to the Louvre Museum and kneel at Mary Magdalene's tomb (fictionally there but the feeling's is comfortable), to see the great Arts by the Masters and see the cathedrals! But, I don't know when will that be.

Anyways, I want to wish them good luck, godspeed and all the rest of the good tidings for journeys on the road, air or in life as well. And, may all the Gods and whoever is up in Heaven protect them and guide them.

No comments: