Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Millionaire - 14th June

Again, just moments ago, I've received another email that contact me to transfer a large sum of money in to my bank account from someone deceased, due to tsunami. Apparently, Mr.Peter Lee will be giving me 30% of USD$ 25.5 million...Wahh that will make to RM26.7 million? That's a lot of money but that's laughable...hahaha

Looking back at the past few emails on scams, if they were all real, I could have opened my own personal banking company and have billions to even buy a nuclear submarine and I wouldn't have to work any longer. Looks like maybe somebody is reading my blog and is challenging to see whether do I have any greed in me? Tough Luck and try again next time. I've probably tuned out my money sense already and will not, I repeat: WILL NOT succumb to these scams. From emails, I've learned how to detect scams and probably I'll put up a tutorial in the next posting on: How to do detect email scams....

For all scammers out there: TRY AGAIN!!!

No comments: