Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Micheal Jackson - 26th June

Well, it will be a sad day for the world as on the 25th of June shall be marked as the day 'The Prince" died. This prince has amazed countless number of people and endless number of fans. But due to various people trying to spoil his name and thus his name is not good in some households. But for me, he's one of my early childhood people which I really liked listening to. Imagine, I'm only 7 but I already know who he is. At that era of the 80's, who does not know what moon-walking is? Although, I do agree, he shouldn't have done so much plastic surgery although he denies it. There are also rumors that he's dabbled in the black arts of black magic but what I can say is that, these are definitely rumors spread by people jealous of his popularity and fame. So far, from what I know, modern artistes, would never reach such international and worldwide acclamation as he has. Rappers or Freestylers for example do not cover most of the people on this planet, not everyone likes this genre especially me.

His antiques although may be sometimes sound a bit crazy, but it did make him an icon and even kids know his trademark and at my era, anyone who knows how to dance or sing like him instantly gets applause and cheers from anyone watching. I wonder if kids in this age know actually who he is? Any person on this planet aged 10 and above would definitely know him.

I think probably with all the names now you can guess who he is: The King of Pop, Micheal Jackson. The World will remember the King and his songs shall become a legendary classic just like Elvis Presley's as Beethoven's music to modern times. His songs shall be remembered, moves duplicated and dance routines be the trendsetter in this modern age.

Micheal Jackson 1958 - 2009

No comments: