Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chong Hing Bank Scam Pt.2 - 17th June

Recently, I've discovered that quite a number of people from foreign countries are searching for Chong Hing Bank Scam, so, I've decide to do this posting, linking all I know together for this issue:-

Chong Hing Bank Scam Email: HERE
Scam Email Tutorial: HERE
Other Scams I've received before: HERE

So, don't ever believe these crooks out there trying to make you give them free money. Remember that nothing is free in this world, one way or the other, there's definitely a catch to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to experiment my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Murk

Anonymous said...

I am not an expert on this but I like your post.


impaza bilan video