Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chong Hing Bank Scam - 3rd June

Another scam through email:-

<<

Compliment of the day, Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, my name is Mr. Shi Haixing I work with the Chong Hing Bank. there is the sum of $125,000,000.00 in my bank"Chong Hing Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. Should you be interested please send me your, ****************************************** 1, Full names, 2, Private phone number, 3, Current residential address, 4, Current Occupation ****************************************** Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. If you are not interested don't reply please. Kind Regards, Mr. Shi Haixing

The following link was sent from Mr. Shi Haixing.

>>

I've been getting more of these type of emails lately. I wonder why is that?

Update:
Check this out: HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Ultima said...

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you were trying to say. I won't mind you typing in other languages as I will translate it later.
Thanks for leaving a comment anyways.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Ultima said...

I'm glad that it helped you!

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^