Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year 2010 - 31st Dec



Year 2009 will come to an end soon, at this time now, there's only another 15 hours and 19 minutes more to go. This year has been a pretty so-so year for me, with me starting my Masters in Uniersiti Malaya, with me starting to develop my website, a couple of relatives weddings and numerous new things in my life. Well, at the least I'm grateful that this year, there hasn't been any rough rides like the ones I had in 2006. Year 2006 was one of the worst years I've faced so far but yet I do not want to discuss about it any further. Well, as it is customary to make resolutions for the new year 2010, here are my resolutions for the new year:-

1> Complete and get my website running.
2> Complete my Masters in the first half of the year
3> Take effort to discover "the other half"
4> Buy myself a new graphic card for my computer
5> Buy myself a used but still working car

Hmm...well, that's all I can think of at the moment, but I think they're relatively achievable. Looking back at this year, it seems that this year was not really much of a year of achievements, I had not really accomplished much this year and therefore, I hope that the resolutions I made will be the accomplishments that I can talk about again this time of the year next year. The New Year eve celebration will probably be spent with relatives and family with not much parties and stuff.

Anyways, although I know its a little belated for christmas, but heck:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND 
A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

1 comment:

Ultima said...

I'm tired of having to explain myself to "you" every-time and I was talking about my handphone beng cheated by that guy incident but you kept on jumping to your own conclusions which really hurt me..."you" know who am I referring too....