Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

1st Bad Day in Blog - 27th Feb

As usual, I went to work on a normal Friday, it was raining earlier in the morning and it has stopped quite a while...I parked my car in a spot and went to look for the parking ticket machine...found and went to one...inserted some coins and suddenly...the machine "spit" out all my coins amounting to Rm3.50...that's strange...that's not supposed to happen..and went to another machine and the same thing happened...went to another and again it happened while in fact I didn't do anything wrong. In total, I changed machines for around 6 times...I was wandering around the area round-and-round without any purpose. I did give a thought to not paying the parking ticket but the fines was too heavy too bear....no matter what, I had to pay the ticket! Finally at the 7th time and the 3rd time at the same machine...I got it to work...the trick was to insert the coins as fast as you could and the as the machines permitted...But, I still think I had a bit of bad luck there.

No comments: