Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Memories From SRK Sri Petaling

18th February 2009

Its been almost 13 years since I last saw my friends from SRK Sri Petaling where I had my Primary education. Its just today that I saw the pictures of Adrian Yong, Winnie Boey and Diane Goon. Especially Adrian, we were considerably close during those years (1994 i think to 1996). I was always with the Yong's, my pal: Yong King Lee and Adrian Yong. I remember Adrian to have always brought bread for recess. It sure does make me smile thinking bout it...Time flies really fast and now Adrian doesnt look so much as he was before in Sri Petaling..he looks more mature now and more like a Dad....

As for Diane and Winnie...they probably dont remember who I am. Probably because I did not stand out as much as Vi Lex, Ze Han, Sau Choong, Syazwani etc (these guys are the pros in Std.6 at the time, pro in studies, more on the pretty side in terms of looks and...pro in sports, almost a perfect match...everyone wanted to be like them)...and I too have blurish memories about them. In fact, I know them by name and looks (I was particularly shy at the time to talk to girls...haha...). Diane used to be one of the tallest personalities in Std.6 while Winnie was one the prettiest girls around...A lot of guys used to have a crush on her...haha..but that excludes me...I wasnt as she was really a haughty girl to me and not worth my attention....lol.

But, seeing them makes me wonder, where are the rest of the people? I managed to catch back some names which was ong forgotten but some, totally out...Names I could catch: Ivy Tan, Syakira, Michelle Ong, Azzahir, E.Lynn, Dinesh....I could remember the faces of the rest, but...haha...probably I wasnt very close with them. I was wondering maybe we should organize a gathering of some sort....There's probably a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: