Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Comparison - 12th April

Looking at my friend's blog recently just made me wonder...What have I done so far in my life? In his blog, after his decision to resign from his current position, 2 companies offered him to join them at a salary that he can name and also a house in a gated community...I would have to say that's a really good offer and he also said that he declined them all as he wanted to be in his own business, nect which is building a bridge in Kelantan...

And so, I was wondering whether is my life really low? What I mean is my life nothing compared to his? Did I work as hard as him? Or maybe I was not as influential as he is? Anyways what I am earning now is just a meagre compared to what he is earning....its just gives me a Wow factor which I must respect after so long I knew him. Finally there are things that deserves so much of respect. Anyways, I probably have to work harder from now on....

No comments: