Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

PB Debit Card Wait- 25th April

2 weeks ago, I've applied for the Public Bank Visa Electron Debit Card, and they say it will take approximately 3 weeks to be ready. Check online and they said that the PB people will call to deposit RM25 into account. Up to today, still waiting for the call. Actually I really can't wait...I'm ready to make some money for myself....I've all the business plans in place, I know how I can generate lots of traffic, I know effective advertising...but there's no point without the debit card or a paypal account....

Recently also, I've been getting all sorts of newsletters promoting new money making ways, new programs to join and such...I'm kind of fed up with these....I don't really trust neither of them...empty promises and no results...You know this journey has actually made me work even harder...this would be my pledge to anyone reading this:-

If I'm successful, I would create a program that is not a scam and the members would definitely make some money for themselves!

No comments: