Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Next Chapter - 2nd April

It is only yesterday that I've purchased the "Only In Malaysia Mah" e-book program, promising that I can earn a lot of money online. I'm downloading the file now and still don't know what the contents are. Actually, to be frank, I've joined a number this form of "get-rich" schemes that promises good money with little capital. So far, none worked...and I've always been dissapointed by what they were promoting. So far, I've not invested in something that costs like a couple of hundred bucks due to the risk and I'm glad that I did not as they don't work.


Some may ask: Why do you want to join these systems? My simple answer: I really don't have much money to spend on my favorite items. Things that I want to buy: A car, a more powerful computer specs, an a house. As I write this sentence...its moving and moving.....really wonder how much it would change my life. I really hope it would.

My WishList
==========

1. A better computer:
- Quad core processer
- 3-Way Crossfire with HD 4870 x2
- 8 Gb DDR3 RAM
- Cooler Master liquid cooling system

2. A car:
- Maybe a Nissan Skyline would be nice
- A cheaper car would be A Honda City in cash

3. A double-storey house in Petaling Jaya

4. Some property to invest.

Hope all this can be achieved with the steps explained by the e-book!

No comments: