Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Money Source - 15th April

Since the other day I've bought the Get Rich e-book, I've been more interested in getting money from online. Some deals with setting up websites, some with paid surveys, some with PTCs (Paid-to-click sites), some on affiliates, some by blogging and some on e-books. But, so far, my search has been fruitless for a couple of reasons:

1> I don't have a debit / credit card.
I do not know whether is this a blessing in disguise. I stumbled upon a number of sites which offers greats deals / programs but they require payments and yet I do not have a credit nor a debit card which means that I could not pay for the offers. Sometime later I find that the offers or programs were actually scams.

2> I haven't made up my mind on what to start with.
Since there are so many ways of getting money online, I still have not made up my mind on which to start with. All of them looks so tempting and for each of them I have a couple of ideas swimming in my mind.

3> 99% of online money making is a scam
I've been warned over and over again from various forums and sites that 99% of the programs are scams. There's no doubt as to why these people would do that. They probably want to get rich, but in an dishonest way. So, sometimes I come across programs that claims to be able to make money and lots of them, I don't know whether to trust them or not.

Well, I think the best way now is still: Keep Looking...I believe there must be a real way to make money online.

No comments: