Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Memoir of SRK Sri Petaling - 23rd July

i was at UM today and went to this office as I have some business there. I had to hand-in a form at the office today. After making some inquiries on the form procedures, the clerk-lady at in the office suddenly asked me whether did I study in SRK Sri Petaling? Yes, of course I did. And she said she remembered me and we were in the same class. And I gave a suprised look. I really really can't remember her.

After that, I kept thinking to myself, who is she? I wonder how many people from my past that I've kept in the vaults and totally forgot about their presence? I wonder how many people have done that to me? Sometimes, people come and people go without leaving traces / mark in your lifes but yet they remember you and you can't remember them. And that, is one very awkward situation. I wonder if anyone can clarify this for me and maybe show me some pictures at least? For the least effort I can put out is that I want to remember, but I can't......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that...if one day i appear in the TV, life telecast that i had won the parliamentary seat in the constituency that i contested and just one more step to become next Minister cabinet members in Malaysia, u won't say that... "what kind of people like this to be elected as MP and Minister?"

HAHAHA

Ultima said...

No, I won't say that. I will say: What kind of person is this to be even nominated? haha...joking la...I will support you through but don't be introducing some sort of nonsensical bill...haha