Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

On9Ads.com - 27th July

Recently I haven't been reporting much about my website. No, its not up and neither is it down. But the progress is still at the development stage where all functions are being coded, layout finalized and the whole layout being tweaked. The look is there already, but certain pages / content are still unavailable and under construction, while most functions have been completed besides the admin pages. Anyhow, the targeted dates of opening would have to be delayed until further notice.

After some searching on the net, it reveals that there are in fact many sites that share similar content to mine at the moment. But, after some consideration and scrutinization of the content, the fact is that most of the systems are too niche on one aspect and therefore, lack the fighting power over the rest. Meaning that most of them are too focused on doing one thing and by neglecting the other thing reduces the dynamicability of their page content. Although there was one site which I particularly like and may follow suite if I am able to modify its function on my own effort.

But seriously speaking, all I want my my site to do is to be able to generate back my own capital together with some profit, maybe a small sum of RM500-RM1000 will be one of my man targets at the near future. Any additional will be an extra and most will go to the profit of the site users.

I'm also beginning to despise Google AdSense already as after so long, I only get like USD$1.04 after so long of using it. The clicks themselves only generate mere pennies and for it to be a source of income is impractical at this moment. Therefore, I've removed the Google Ads on my sidebar and replaced it with my own advertising. Hope to hear some comments on this.

No comments: