Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

COD6 - MW2 - 31st July

 MODERN WARFARE 2 OUT NOW! HERE

After the success of COD4: Modern Warfare, the company, Infinity Ward is coming up with another installment of COD, which is Modern Warfare 2 (COD6). COD4 was such a great game in terms of multiplayer that COD4 was the first thing I install on my computer after every reformat. And that is the first game I play during gaming sessions. I guess this game has overtaken Counter-Strike and lets players wield current rifles in the military.

Here's one video on the multiplayer aspect of COD6 which shows that you can customize your rewards after a 'kill' streak. (Kill Streak = Kill opponents without dying yourself for a number of consecutive amount). Anyways enjoy the video!



I used to be a WW2 fan with Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor and even Call of Duty. But Call of Duty 4 has pratically converted me to modern warfare. Although this, I still like to play WW2 style shooters and any other modern shooters will only get compared to Modern Warfare (COD4 or COD6). From the video, its coming out on 10th November this year. Can't Wait! I'm definitely buying original for this!

No comments: