Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Modern Warfare 2 Out Now - 12th Nov

The game that most of the population of the gaming world has been released recently on the 10th of Nov. Now I should probably be excited and quickly go buy the game, but I'm not at the moment and still a little hestitant. Why? Well, the guys at Activision and Infinity Ward has sure made the whole "Undergraound' scene nervous with all the Steam protection systems and no dedicated servers ruse. Even I have been thinking of getting an original copy just for the multiplayer as it surely looks fun to me and will probably last for a very long time after the release date which is well worth the money. But heck, I think I'll just wait for the scene to release some sort of workaround! Anyways, here are some videos of other people playing this game already:



No comments: