Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Iranian Meal - 26th Nov

I had a authentic Iranian meal yesterday, it was prepared by an Iranian couple and even served by an Iranian waiter. The Iranian stall was at the Mid-valley Gardens and i assumed for it to be quite famous and popular among Iranians in Malaysia. Well, the types of food available includes rice, noodles, and steaks. My Iranian friends recommended me to try the kebab rice set which includes salad, soup and drinks. Overall, I would say the meal is very satisfying and filling. Taste-wise is quite interesting, but at least better than the one we have in our university. My friend also tells me that there are even better ones but this one is the closest to Universiti Malaya which is why we went there. Anyways here are some pictures of the meal:-


The Soup - Barley and Vegetables Soup



The Salad - Cucumbers and Tomatoes with Herbs



The Rice itself - (Left) Kebab Lamb and Chicken (Right) Saffron Rice with Tomatoes

It has been my life dream to be able to eat and try all the foods from around the world and this is definitely a part of the journey and I'm enjoying it a lot!

No comments: