Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Big Bang Theory (Sitcom) - 2nd Nov



A couple of weeks back (or multiplications of month), my friend (a.k.a Darkness) came over to my house and introduced me to this great TV sitcom entitled "The Big Bang Theory". I think that anyone watching this sitcom would no longer be ashamed to be called a geek or nerd anymore as the characters makes things like games, physics, science and geniuses look really great, although it sure does potray the stereotype of this group of people. Like the slogan for this sitcom says: "Smart is the new Sexy" and I totally agree with that!

The main characters of the sitcom includes: Sheldon Cooper (Phd Physiscs, IQ:174), Leonard Hofstadter (Phd Physics), Rajesh Koothrapali (Girl-Shy), Howard Wolowitz (playboy Wannabe), Penny (Girl next door) and the ocassional Leslie Winkle (Girl Nerd). These guys often get involved in various scenarios ranging from going to a party without any form of costume contest to Sheldon's OCD. The thing is that most people say that Sheldon and his quircky dialouge is the main pillar of the show, but I say that without any one of them, the show wouldnt run  properly. And due to the extra complex scientific dialogue sometimes used, I have to sometimes search the Internet for its meanings if I want to satisfy the phycisist in me. The jokes are pretty clever sometimes but some jokes you will only get it after a while, and well, here's one:-

Sheldon: What type of Computer do you have? And please don't say a white one.

No comments: