Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Sorry - 16th Oct

Recently, I've stumbled upon a ex-university friend's blog (it was short, 3 postings only), I suddenly realize, it has been more than 2 years now since I've last talked to him. We were housemates at that time, at the university's hostel. At first, it was so much fun, with a lot of laughter at times, and sometimes, heart aching moments. After a while, things began to change, my life at a certain point, began to plunge into darkness (its not like I've turned to crime, but a couple of incidents have lead me to began questioning my luck). Things then began to get heated up and heart-aching incidents began to be more frequent.

One of the main incident highlights was that when I went to the library in the morning on a Saturday and came back being isolated by the rest of the housemates. Apparently, one of them started the whole thing. Rumors began to fly in the house and hating season took off just like. The point is, up to today, the whole cause of it is still unclear. Although, it did happen that one of the housemates wasn't such a petty person in which we could still talk and what I could conclude was that I wasn't being too generous? Ok, maybe I wasn't being generous in giving out but at that point, I don't think anyone actually considered how I felt, what was my idea and what is the actual fact that was happening?

All they knew, this 'one' person influenced them to do the same and with 'mental torture' they gave me, do they actually think I would give in? I'm the kind of person who in times where, the more you want me to do it, the more I don't want to. I really care a lot about the freedom to do things as I see fit. And to the 'housemate' who has given me tonnes of 'mental torture', the term 'forgive and forget' will, and shall never ever apply to you, the ache still burns and I will remember the moments for the rest of my lifes to my grave.The things is, I'm still not sure why did he have to drag everyone else into the story?

To rest, although I'm not sure what was actually happening, I'm very sorry.
To the guy with the motorcycle, I apologize to you for all my wrongs.
To the guy with the laptop, I'll remember the aches, you'll not be forgiven as you said so.
To the guy with the beard, I apologize.

This posting is also applicable to all people who has in my lifetime, I've offended, said wrong things to, made fun of, talked about or anything that deserves an apology. Here I am, to say an apology from the deepest of my heart. And to the guy which would definitely reply to this posting, my advice is don't, I don't want to hear any comments on this post.

No comments: