Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Singapore's Tease and Wash - 7th Oct

OMG! That's the first word said after reading this blog post by Wingz: HERE. I mean, the story is that a company in Singapore organized a car-wash session where the washers are partially in their 'birthday suits'. The thing is that, these washers were ladies / females.

Earlier on, many people were speculating that the event will be hoax with various theories and put-offs. In the end, the event was indeed a reality and I'm sure many of the 'wolfie' guys were down in Singapore, oogling at the extra 'skin' displayed. I wonder if anyone of the readers out there were actually at the event? ( Well, it's not that I'm interested to know of the details, but just kind of curious as to the experience provided ). Well, here's my take on this event:- I mean, these ladies are only showing their chests, I wonder who doesn't have chests? With Singapore resorting to this, it just goes to show that the spirit of kiasuness is still going very much strong, not wanting to lose to anyone else in ASEAN.

I sure am thinking that this one big cheap and dirty tactic employed by Singapore to attract more people to the country. Well, I'm just a Malaysian citizen, what more can I say when Geylang, the 'red light' district is a legal area in the Singapore government. But, I'm not putting up the pictures in my blog, I'm not too sure what the other ladies would think, whether offensive or not, so playing on the safe side, I'll only be posting up links to some of the pictures here for those who desperately want to get a glimpse of the event:-

WARNING: The pictures contains some form of displays of 'extra akin'.
Viewer discretion is advised.
 
- WARNING - WARNING -
Picture1
Picture2
Picture3
Picture4
Picture5
Picture6
- WARNING - WARNING -

And Singapore will be organizing yet another session of the car-wash.
Well, looks like some fellas will be planning to go to Singapore pretty soon.
Heck, I wonder am I writing up this post? It's more like free publicity for Singapore.

No comments: