Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Making Money with Online Surveys - 1st Oct

I'm sure many of the netizens out there have heard of making money online through surveys. It is said that you can make money by just answering some questions posed to you on either a product, or a service, or  anything else where the customer's opinion matters. The concept is fairly simple, a retail / services company contacts the survey company which you've joined and asks them to do a survey where the retail company will pay the survey company for doing so, and in turn, the survey company will pay their users a small amount for participating in the survey. No doubt, the survey company acts as the middleman and takes most of the profit. Sounds like a good deal? It sure does to me.

I don't know what about in the United States or any other countries, but making money out of taking surveys here in Malaysia is utter nonsensical, in my experience. Many people here, I've seen, promoting on e-books which claims to teach you about this and help you to find places where you can get money taking surveys. The thing that we've never thought about is that these guys probably scooped up the information somewhere and with a little word-processing magic, produced another so called 'guide'. Heck, it may happen that they were conned to part their money for a similar book and therefore now looking to scam other people with their supposedly 'valuable' information. I'm guessing that they haven't actually tried making money from taking surveys and are trying to market their e-books of their alleged experience.

In my case, I've been into at least 4-5 survey sites that claims to help you make lots of extra cash to spend. So far, all this has just been dreams of heavan. It never happened. Why? you ask. Well, I'm not sure about other people, but it seems that I'm constantly not elligible for the surveys that they get and sent to me to participate in. After answering several questions, the survey itself found that I'm not elligible for the survey. I wouldn't midn missing out on some surveys if the surveys are aplenty but the thing is the surveys that they ask me to participate in is so scarce to the point that I get a survey invitation like only once every 2 months? I mean, if you're looking to make money out of surveys, yes you can, but don't depend on it too much, it won't put food on the table. The things is that you'll have to wait until you have earned a certain amount before you can cash out and with surveys once every 2 months and each survey is approximately $1-$2, I think you probably can buy that item you've wanted for so long, only after it has stopped production.

Well, I can't say the same for people from other countries, but in this country, you might as well set-up a stall by the roadside selling tidbits, it much easier than making money with surveys. I wonder if anyone has a good experience with making online money by just taking surveys?

No comments: