Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

On9Ads.Com - 30th Oct


On9Ads.com


Before this, I've said before that my site will launch at around this time of the year, but yet it didn't. After almost 5 months of developing the site, I guess it's now 75% done. Although, at this stage, the site still looks a little primitive and does not have all the sleek graphics that modern websites used to have these days. And the thing is that the back-end system for the site is still not done, which means: the thing that we need to do now would be the testing and system back-end setup. Maybe at the meantime, I should be making up tutorials and step by step guide to making your websites with Dreamweaver? I wonder how many people would benefit from this? Up to this point, I've only made tutorials that cover word based procedures without actually showing the detailed steps. But anyways, back to my site, I guess the timeframe for earliest beta release would be at the end of this year perhaps? Perhaps...perhaps...

No comments: