Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

ARGH! - 7th Sept

It was supposed to be a holiday today. But..I've only realize yesterday that it was only for Selangor and several other states which does not include Kuala Lumpur and therefore, here I am, back at work...Yesterday, I've even made up my mind and promised to meet one of friends who will be vacationing in KL today, but I can't due to this work that I've to attend. To her (You know who you are): I'm sorry, hope that you'll come to KL in the future and hopefully I won't have any pressing matters at that time and I can catch up with you. The belanja lunch thing I remember, not to worries...haha

Anyways, just finished the drama 'Lost' Season 1 recently. Yes, its absolutely quite late to actually start watching it but it is only now that I'm actually be able to get hold on the drama series after so long. Back in my Uni days, it was quite popular with the rest of the students but I was not interested as it was never complete and I dislike waiting it episode by episode which the intervals aren't constant and they download it as whenever they like, which pretty much disrupts the flow and feel of the drama on the whole.

Well, Season 1 was pretty much interesting, setting up the setting and mood for the rest of the story. Flight Oceanic 815 crashed on to an island out in nowhere and the passengers have to survive on the island. The thing is that most of them don't know each other, each other's past / history and their story. And so, it begins of their relationship and how they try to survive with various happenings and 'mysteries'. Reviews online show that most of the happenings are revealed at later seasons in which I try not to read as so not to spoil the story. But then again, I've heard that there're themes of time-traveling which ultimately intrigues me. And this is the only drama where I remember most of the character's name. Thus, I'll continue watching this drama until the final end to see what happens to all of them!


Characters:- (L-R)
[ Back row ]:- Locke, Hurley, Boone, Shannon, Sayid, Claire
[ Middle row ]:- Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Walt [Kid], Micheal
[ Front row ]:- Charlie, Jack, Kate

No comments: