Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog Journey - 10th Sept

I was searching online for the term: Malaysia's top blogs and Kenny Sia's blog HERE came out No.2, The first spot goes to a site which teaches people on tech tips and such (which I wasn't too interested in looking at...it just looks cluttered up to me). Anyways, went to the blog and realzied it started all the way back in 2005 which is about 4 years now. Quite a number of people are reading his postings and many have just started but consider it to be good to start from first posting. His blog is  more of a lifestyle and personal stories and anything on his thoughts. Guess, I share the genre as his blog.


But well, I wouldn't take his blog as a example or sample as I would rather have my own niche and do things my own way but the one thing that inspired to go on would be the amount of response he gets on each of his post, I guess a lot of Malaysian bloggers has a great impression over his blog and I hope too that one day that it will too make some waves in the Interenet world. Well, for anyone reading this whether in the near future or anytime in the far far future ahead, you now know that it is not as easy as anyone would have thought to make your presence felt in the Internet world, and if anyones tells you that it is easy to make money online, it is not. You need to have content then which you need publicity followed by members / followers which is in fact hard to get these days. I wonder how is it like in the future?

No comments: