Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Keyboard Banging - 14th Sept

I'm kind of frustrated by the sounds of furious clacking of keyboards right beside my ears at the moment. It not only frustrates me but also irritates me. The guy next to me in UM, I'm not sure whether he's rushing to complete his assignments but pressing even the spacebar makes the whole table shake (in which I'm unfortunately sharing with him). I wonder if he has any sense of consideration for the next to him or is it my own fault for being too sensitive to this? I can't even concentrate on doing my own reading. Even now, as I type this, he is stil furiously tapping on his keyboard like playing a game but I won't inform him of my irritation as it is like what they usually say: Mind Your own Business...

1 comment:

RAYMOND LEONG said...

hahaha den u do like wat he did lo....easy... see whether he like it or not