Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anti-Smoking - 5th August

My friend recently emailed some advertisement on anti-smoking campaigns. Considering the fact that I've seen many many people succumb to smoking, and I guess that I wouldn't want to put up gruesome pictures on the effects of smoking, I might as well, put this up to show the basics to smokes from cigarettes. Which is mild considered to the advertisement that the government of my country. Anyways, here are the advertisements (among the more creative ones):-


This advertisement show a plate of cigarette butts and the contents of cigarettes.
Yeah, smokers might as well do this as smoking is sort of inhaling some of the contents.


Each cigarette is akin to a bullet in a pistol, never know which would eventually cause the fatal wound.


The amount of heat generated by the chemicals may cause the lungs to burn?
Nah, smoking is like burning away your lungs when it is already very fragile.
Smoking clogs your lungs and diminish you of breath. Might as well take the lung away.

No comments: