Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan's House - 7th August

I guess the Internet is a place to spread rumors. And again I've received an email on the Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan's private home, displaying the full-glory of its magnificence. The images sparked wonder and awe at how lavishly it's furnished, and the size is indeed humongous! I guess the total area of my home compared to this guy's is at most only 1/1000. Well, lets look at the pictures and try not to spill saliva on the computer as you gape on the images:-


Wow, it's like the Putrajaya Administration Building but this is a home!


With so many floors, he must have even let his guests stay as long as they wish!


Bedroom. This guy sure knows luxury!


The main building of his home. Impressive!


Even the toilets look luxurious (a)

After you've seen some of the pictures of his home, let's just say that this is in fact a hoax.
Well, don't blame me! What I did was to show you some nice pictures I got in my email. Ok, this is in fact the Emirates Palace hotel, a really lavish hotel for that fact. You can visit the hotel's website Here and the pictures area Here. Notice that picture (a) is in fact "Bathroom in Khaleej Suite : Luxury".

I too dreamed of having a home as large as this. Well, at least, one less 'big house' competitor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stayed in this hotel twice, everything about it was impressive!