Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's My Birthday! - 21st August

Not sure how many people realize this but it's my birthday today!
At the moment, the following are the people who have wished me so far, in time order:-


THANKS TO EVERYONE! I'm 25 today!

1> My pal, King Lee
2> My Brother
3+4> My Mom & dad. (Thanks for the ang pou!)
5+6> Mohsen and Mahdi (UM Iranian Post-grad students)
7> Hiromi Lee (aka Nimbek)
8+9> Adilah and Jamaluddin
10> Joanne (My cousin sister)
11> My Aunt (Same birthday as me, Happy Birthday!)
12> Nur Faizah
13> Adrian Yong
14> Elaine Song (aka Leng Lui)
15> Liyen Loo
16> Waipin Chan
17> Khairul Munirah
18> Koh Tah Hua
19> Sze Huey (dun wan the Mr. prefix lerrr..)
20> Siti Salbiah (aka Sally)
21> Goh Chun Keong
22> James Wong (apa la...late 15 hours)
23> Yuan Jian (aka Roti Man)
24> Ping (aka Girl Lack Confidence)

Well, that is all so far.
Although, I don't mind if no one remembers my birthday, but of course I would be very happy if people do. It shows that no matter how much they know you, at least they remember that you actually exist...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 15 hours late... Anyway, wish u happy belated "15 hours" birthday. Getting "older" now...better get one girl friend. HAHAHA But, that will be my sincere wish for you this year. All the BEST!

Ultima said...

Thanks. 15 hours late, tau xpe...haha...Girl Friend? Wait la...

HP said...

hey ya, happy birthday (:
oops, i'm late =\