Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Realization - Part 2 - 7th August

Looking back at my blog posts so far, I guess it must be pretty dull for readers, no pictures, no interactive stuff to do, nothing on entertainment nor on politics and pretty much either about my life or on website design. Well, I guess, starting from the next post onwards, there will probably be pictures accompanying each post to 'enhance' the readability of the blog. Well, probably I would put also some of my own advertising between them. Anyways, recently my updates have dwindled and has decreased drastically, probably due to the amount of work I still have left for my Master's thesis and my website, also still in development, but rarely any updates at the moment on it as again I repeat not a lot of time has been spent on that lately. But what I do hope is that I can get it up and running in September I hope and probably I would go online and search for 'lucky' days for grand opening of business. But I wonder again, how many people would join and provide support? No doubt family and friends would, but business is not about making money of friends and family, it's about strangers paying you money for you to do something for them, and I wonder what would the response be? Hopefully it would not be as dwindling as this blog...

No comments: