Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Rowan Atkinson's Daughter Gemma? - 7th August

My friend recently emailed me some pictures of Gemma Atkinson and according to the email, Gemma Atkinson is the daughter of the bumbling Mr.Bean. I know, first thought is that how could it be? Mr.Bean the character who's sort of full with all manner of laughable antics while Gemma, a lingerie and pretty model be related? Here, take a look at Gemma:-


She's quite a beauty and yes, it's plastic surgery.
Look it up and you'll find out its 34E.
(Not sure why I'm providing the additional info.)

Then take a look at Rowan Atkinson:-

I especially chose a photo that doesn't make him look like Mr.Bean.

Now, do you see the similarity? No? Try again?
Stiil no? Here, take a look at the next photo:-


I'm sure you can the similarity, especially in the lips area.
Wait, that's not the girl in the first photo? Haha..No.
This girl here is the true daugther of Rowan Atkinson named Lily Atkinson.
She appears as Lily at the Stereo in Mr.Bean's holiday (the movie).

So, the conclusion is that, even if they share the same family name, Rowan Atkinson is definitely not the father of Gemma Atkinson. Furthermore, Rowan Atkinson's wife nor he himself is a blond haired person, how could he produce a blonde hair girl? (unless she dyed her hair). Therefore, its not good to believe all you see / hear, do some research and the truth reveals itself.

Edit:- Changed from "daughter of Gemma Atkinson" to "father of Gemma Atkinson"
Thanks to dibusek for pointing this out!

Kindly donate to the blog if you found this useful by clicking on any GOOGLE links on the sidebar! Thanks!


Feel free to visit my trading site at: http://www.tradelet.blogspot.com

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha LEONG

I ady can guess it when i open the email forward to m eby my menantu. But, u did go and have a full research and provide so details information...good job. Only if u can also do the same for HISTORY, like wat i do now...

I'm doing some searching about PEMBENTUKAN PERSEKUTUAN MALAYSIA in 1963. I hope, i can reveal back some FACT, which will be so HARD to be accept by ultra-malay. And of cos, i'm talking it in the point of Sabah and Sarawak view...not a chinese in overall.

Keep urself update.

dibusek said...

"Rowan Atkinson is definitely not the daughther of Gemma Atkinson"

I feel this is quite a weird sentence. :P

did you mean: "Rowan Atkinson is definitely not the father of Gemma Atkinson"?

or another form: "Gemma Atkinson is definitely not the daughter of Rowan Atkinson"

interesting article. :P

Ultima said...

Thanks for pointing that out. Quite a number of visitors to this particular post, but only you did manage to spot the mistake there! Glad you found the article interesting!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website, I hadn't come across siongs-life.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the superb work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at siongs-life.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Alex

Ultima said...

Hi to the poster above.

Would you mind reminding me which links are you referring to? If you're talking about the Google links, they're at the left hand upper-side of this blog. Just look for the Google Ads word & click on anything shown.

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at siongs-life.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
John

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips! Maybe I'll come back to read more comments here.
There's a lot of stupidity in this world. Should we fight it or just let it take of itself?
How do I promote my website?
I just saw my comments being removed from some sites. I mean no harm, I'm just… sporadic.

You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, Can someone visit my site vimax 3-4 Dot Com, and tell me if im on the right track? if you guys think i should change it. ill start a fresh on my site again. i need feedback thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at siongs-life.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Oliver

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at siongs-life.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Mark

Ultima said...

Mark,

You sure know how to pick a post.

Sure thing man. I won't mind even a bit just as long as a backlink was provided.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely happy to find this. cool job!

Monstermaster13 said...

Nice post, i'd just like to point out that Rowan already does have a daughter and also a son.

His daughter is named Lilly and his son is called Benjamin.

Gemma has the same last name but not related to him in anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly delighted to discover this. cool job!

Ultima said...

Thank you supporting the blog. Continue to support on by clicking on the Google links!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly happy to find this. cool job!

Anonymous said...

Woh I enjoy your content , saved to my bookmarks ! .