Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Mystery MACC letter - 21st August

Well, this is from a posting from a friend's blog. You can see the blog location at the sidebar advertisement, labeled 'politics'. Well, the thing about this post is that it has attached the 'supposedly' letter claiming a number of things which I think should be read by one own self and get a personal conclusion from it. So, here it is:-

Source:http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/25886/84/



Yes, it is in Bahasa Melayu or the Malay language as it the official language of the country that must be used in formal letters, therefore I intend to get in translated in another posting I guess. But the translation is based on my best effort and hopefully it won't be used against me in legal terms. Strange thing about this letter that I know is that word 'mati' (death) as the common formal term of a death in a formal letter would be 'meninggal dunia'. I'm suspecting that the letter must be not by the MACC themselves, but who would waste so much time to get such letter ciculated and get it written in the first place. (Its not short!)

No comments: