Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

50th post - 13th May

Recently , my friend posted on his 50th posting aniversary. Well, my first thing would be to congratulate him. I myself wonder when I can reach a 50 posting point. But, up to this point, I was wondering, besides myself and 2 friends, I wonder if there's actually anyone reading? In fact, should I care about whether there's anyone reading? But, well can't blame anyone, as the original reason why this blog was put up was to make it into a sort of like a personal diary, where I jot down all my thoughts and some ocassional daily happenings. Sigh....even the original purpose was already to not care, maybe I should really stick to it and not budge. Anyways, whoever is reading, you're welcome to stay if you like....

2 comments:

J said...

Hi, just passed by your blog & I see it's an interesting one. Keep up the good work !

Rgds,
J

Ultima said...

Thanks! This means so much to me!