Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Website - 6th May

I tried looking for my website today through Google by searching for: on9ads, but the results, really surprised me. In fact, I didn't expect any results, but the results was really strange. Although it really did appear, but it shown was not the main website but the Cafe Townsend website which I uploaded as a tutorial / testing. But, gosh, guess I've to take it down. Might spoil my reputation and give me legal headaches later.

Today also, I went to look around for ads, competitors you might say and see how are they doing their share of business. Again, it was unbelievable. Some were rock bottom cheap. Looking at them, instead of being intimidated, I was literally on fire. I'm now even more determined to succeed, and make things work. They say that rich people have the optimism for them to succeed and make them rich, and that's what I'm trying to cultivate here: optimism. Well, with competitors, I will improve myself until I'm better than them and hopefully that will help me.

No comments: