Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Used to be Foolish Blog - 27th May

I was searching on some info for Maple (I play games and I don't care whether they look like kiddie games) and I came across this blog from a girl. Haha...yeah it sounds strange how these things actually link together, but anyways, I was reading through her blog on Maple and oh, its actually on the Maple ep.2 announcement. Looking around, I read some blogs and most of it sound very distant and sad. Even her blog title reflects this: "Used to be foolish, by foolish Girl"...

Well, what came over to my mind was that she really do need a friend that can support her all the way and cheer her up some how when she needs it. One of her blogs, on the friends forever expresses her sadness and disappointment over her 'friend' and their 'friendship'...wonder if this 'friend' is actually a guy and this 'friendship' is their relationship? I'm not too sure. But, I could understand what she's been through with all that writing. Well: "Don't Give Up Foolish Girl, I'll be rooting for you!"...I know that the loss of a friendship is something hard to digest, trust me, I've been in that condition before. "The lost of something would result in something new!" A lot of her blog also are on her daily life, how she's always boring and bore, and anxiety on her exams and such...

Anyways, I'm following her blog at this point. Sounds interesting to follow-up I guess. Other people stories are always interesting, its like watching a real life drama series..hope she will one day, be happy...

Oh, and her blog is here:- Used To be Foolish

No comments: