Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The New Website On9Ads.com - 6th May

Recently, I was talking about making websites as my business site, and I finally got one!

Its here:- http://www.on9ads.com/
(Feel free to visit anytime!)

I've paid a total of USD70.80 for 2 years of hosting and this domain is a lifetime domain. So, whoever is reading this, you can still visit it now, but at the moment only the base is running which doesn't reflect the actual layout of the site.

I've also uploaded a test site:- http://www.on9ads.com/cafe_townsend
(Disclaimer:- Feel free to visit but I'm not related to Cafe Townsend nor is this is a ad for it)

Its just a testing of site making basics and also site uploading. So far so good. Anyways, if anyone would like a tutorial on your first website, feel free to leave comments and I'll start with a website building blog with Dreamweaver. Since I'm a newbie too, I suppose it would greatly help you too as the concept is:- I'm a noob and you're a noob too, if you can't understand it. Neither do I. So, stay tuned for more progress on the website!

You can also email me at: admin@on9ads.com

No comments: