Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Lonely Life - 25th May

Recently I came across my old university-mate's blog (not the same course but the same university [UTHM]) about how she's getting a lot of "kenduri" invitation for her friends weddings or engagements...she was also saying how she's alone and God still haven't found one for her...I wonder myself, I'm too in the same situation (although not all my friends are married or engaged) and ironically I was advising her to relax and enjoy life as there is so much more to explore.

The fact is that, reading it reminds me of my own fate and how I'm also wondering if God has other plans for me or whether He's preparing me to face it later when the time comes. I don't know, but all I know, there is still a long read ahead filled with bends and twists but I would rather not face it alone...Imagining myself sitting in a house when I'm old with all the lights turned on and only the sound of the clock ticking until the day I go 6-feet under makes me feel very very melancholy...

No comments: