Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

On9ads.com - 15th May

Website Layout....done
Pictures..........not done
Functions.........not done
Advertising.......not done

Woah...looks like my website still has a long way more to go and there are still tonnes of work left to be completed. But well, nobody says that starting a business is easy is it? Anyway, I'm happy with my progress at the moment and at least this took my mind off gaming for a while...this has turned into a hobby for me...Anyone wants to start a website can leave a comment below!

Come to think of it, 1st April (although is April Fool's Day), is really historical as it made me understand and get interested in this stuff. I would like to thank the author of the e-book I bought, although I never actually used much of his tips but well, it was worth my time reading it.

No comments: