Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

On9Ads.com - 6th May

Web design and coding (well, not much coding actually) is quite fruitful today. I've learned how to make login pages, how make your administration back end and data manipulation sites. From these methods, I'm quite sure that I'm able to create auction sites, sales sites and probably blogs today. The only thing is that I'm still not that good at it and still require some practice, but I'm sure I'll be able to master it in no time.

Up to today, I'm still not sure how to upload the man page onto the web hosting server. Can it be overwritten? Hopefully I'm able to...if, not I'll have to edit it using the sitebuilder which is in fact quite crappy. The Zencart, osCommerce and others are not so user friendly to me at the moment. To be user-friendly, it should cater to people who do not know how to do websites with simple click and paste etc methods. But well, no wonder they charge so much to make a website....

No comments: