Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

On9Ads.com - 11th May

I've hit a snag again yesterday. The problem was really basic but due to the unavailability of the function in dreamweaver, I'm having a big headache thinking about solving this. My issue is on letting users upload pictures on my website and displaying them accordingly on my website, like pictures for their classified ads. Online suggestions:- coldfusion, mysql blob, upload php.

If I use coldfusion, the server might not be able to run the website. I cant understand mysql blob and I've tried upload php which doesn't work. I also found that the adobe developer toolbox might be able to help. Haven't tried that yet, but I'm going to download it later. All I want is just the ability to display certain images uploaded by the user which would definitely make a better ads page. Hope to be able to get it running as soon as possible, as I've most components in place now, left out is this basic problem only.

No comments: